Orange Jeans by Karen O’Brien escaping the terror of war emotionally which I feel is very relevant during this pandemic 2020, with issues such as violence, hate,and disease going on, covid 19 ,I think it’s important we have a positive escape from all this through our faith and hope, music and love for our mental health.
Why did you choose the album cover you did I chose it before I new about covid (I chose my album covers fairly early on in my production process)and that we were in a pandemic it stood out to me perhaps a preminition, her being wrapped in the glad wrap which ironically things are being wrapped in gladwrap atm such as chairs and doorways to prevent the virus, I couldn’t find a picture of orange jeans so I chose the fruit as my symbol for the orange, I really just loved the photo, couldn’t have imagined the turn of events that we’re about to unfold, I found this imagery very artistic and very symbolic and beautiful, a statement of healing earth perhaps with the orange in her hand, being an artist in regards to painting as well I study and appreciate visual imagery, maybe it’s symbolic that we need to protect ourselves from the virus of racism, she is covered by the gladwrap being protected. ❤️ https://www.amazon.com/Orange-Jeans-Karen-OBrien/dp/B0884MH4MS
- What drew you to the music industry? Allen Leton friend that used to tell his experiences with music and love of his friend Johnny Cash, heard my stuff told me I had Talent.
- Who are you inspired by? Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, Lady Gaga, Allan Jackson, Producer Peter Gaines, ISSA (International Singer Singwriter Assosiation, Kristy James Singer-Songwriter, Music Mafia Radio, Zuzu Welsh Band and Bob Zuzu Welsh there Manager, Lance Turner, Michael from Lukes Army, Zandra Arnold – Gospel Singer-Songwriter, Mercy-Me, God, Hillsong Church Spotify, Brian Simon – Singer Songwriter, Tori Amos, Led Zepelin, Tracey Chapman and Robert Ross.
- Please explain your creative process, I write down the words then contact my producer and let the magick happen.
- What’s an average day like for you? talking with my beautiful daughter when she’s home from school, preparing her meals. Encouraging independence with dressing herself etc.
- Is there a hidden meaning in any of your music? Love, Gospel, Country, peace not war example Orange Jeans by Karen O’Brien escaping the terror of war emotionally which I feel is very relevant during this pandemic 2020, with issues such as violence, hate,and disease going on, covid 19 ,I think it’s important we have a positive escape from all this through our faith and hope, music and love for our mental health.
- Do you collaborate with others? What is that process? Producer, Networking with bands/singers.
- Please discuss how you interact with and respond to fans through youtube, word press ,facebook, spotify, linked in,
- What is your favorite part about this line of work? Your least favorite? Why? Hopefully being an inspiration to my daughter and making her proud, showing her you can achieve your dreams,
- Have you ever dealt with performance anxiety? I’m more of a behind scenes girl atm because I write the words.
- What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps? Keep Faith, Pray, Meditate, Create a vision board, get marketing, lots of posters, photographs, never give up.
LET ME LOVE YOU
Hand by Kobcountrymusic
LYRICS, VISION BOARD
“The platform hosts more than 2.9 million artists, managers, record labels and venues around the world.21 Apr 2020
Reverbnation Review: Everything You Need To Know – Music ..”.
Dress by me